It’s not too late Sole Wanderers! You still have time to bleed caffeine until January 6,
For huge journal fans like us, the impressive illustrations and unique finish of The 2019 Giving Journal will definitely struck you.
The designs include two cork covers and two hardbound covers with CBTL Logos which are designed by six artists, namely: Jake Sans Relano, Denise Celones, Resa Embutin, Jun Almarines, Wilbert Wee, and Ram Chua.
Check other designs here: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2019 Giving Journal
For the first few pages, the journal highlights the purpose of their advocacy, followed by Personal Information to fill in, CBTL History, Monthly Coupons are offered, etc.
The journal features an assortment of sections from Goal Setting, Monthly Reflections, Devotions to Corners which includes Financial, Learning, Wellness and Relational corners.
At the back cover, you can find a pocket where CBTL stickers are placed. The pocket can also be used for storing stuff like pens, sticky notes or even receipts.
The promo period for the 2019 Giving Journal started last October 27, 2018 and ends on January 6, 2019.
Redeem your FREE CBTL 2019 Giving Journal after completing your stamp card with 12 stamps. Get a stamp for every purchase of the following items:
- (1) Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (1) Coffee-based beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (1) Holiday featured beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (8) The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf beverages* (regular or large size)
*Your Choice of Drink: Coffee or tea-based beverages, Original Ice Blended, Hot Chocolate/Vanilla, Cold Brew, Nitro Brew
Alternatively, stamps may also be collected by purchasing the following items:
- (1) Ready Coffee Box (any flavor) = 1 stamp
- (1) CBTL Capsule Box (any flavor) = 2 stamps
- (1) CBTL Single Serve Beverage System (any model) = 12 stamps
CBTL’s The 2019 Giving Journal may also be purchased for Php 1,999.
- Minimum single-receipt purchase of any REG or LRG sized coffee or tea-based beverage, Original Ice Blended, Cold Brew, Nitro Brew, Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla, Ready Coffee box, CBTL capsules, qualifies a customer to automatically get a stamp card.
- Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed, customers will be able to claim their 2019 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf store.
- The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the store where the Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse.
- All customers of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf can avail and join the promo.
- Combining of stamp cards is not allowed.
- Stamps cannot be redeemed in conjunction with another promo.